10 Harrison Street
Title: Engagement Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Director of Development (SDD)
ArtsFund strengthens the community by supporting the arts through leadership, advocacy and grant making. ArtsFund defines the work we do and how we advance our mission through the following values. At ArtsFund we...
1) Ignite Passion for the Arts: We believe arts and culture inspire, empower, and transform individuals and communities.
2) Promote Equitable and Inclusive Communities: We believe the arts should be accessible to all and reflect, represent, and engage the entire community.
3) Innovate through Collaboration and Leadership: We believe our impact and relevance, and that of the arts sector, are deepened though continuous learning, creative leadership, and strategic partnerships.
This highly visible position coordinates ArtsFund’s engagement efforts with a focus on the Visionaries*, workplace giving and other volunteer and employee engagement efforts. Will also work with a portfolio of prospects, soliciting their investment of time, talent and financial resources in support of ArtsFund’s mission.
*The ArtsFund Visionaries is a donor network that connects emerging leaders and business professionals between 21 and 45 years of age to our vision – a community where the arts are accessible to all and valued as critical to a healthy society.
- Serve as a spokesperson and ambassador for ArtsFund
- Work with the SDD to set employee engagement strategy and goals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a portfolio of current and prospective Visionaries, Associate Legacy Council Members, Workplace Giving Coordinators and donors, soliciting their investment of time, talent and financial resources in support of ArtsFund’s mission.
- Staff the Visionary Culture Council and other relevant committees
- Run workplace giving campaigns
- Plan and execute events
- Create promotional materials
- Maintain database records
- Support other efforts as assigned by the SDD
- At least 2 years related professional experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Confident public speaker
- Ability to learn quickly, collaborate and work independently
- Optimistic and charismatic disposition
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong digital communications skills including social media, Eventbrite and MailChimp
- Event Planning Experience including budgeting, working with vendors, and day of execution.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or similar software.
- Access to a vehicle as needed for event set up is helpful but not required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
ArtsFund is an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity. The position will remain open until filled. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Annemarie Scalzo at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Engagement Coordinator: your name. No phone calls, please; only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.