Do you enjoy working the data side of HR and have a knack for information technology and systems? We are seeking a detailed, process-driven person to fill the role of HR Systems Manager. In this role you will contribute to our mission by providing HR system support and services to Central Services and field offices. The incumbent will serve as the lead technical, functional, and training support for all HR systems including, but not limited to: payroll, HRMS, Benefit Administration, Applicant Tracking, Performance Management, Document Management, Time Keeping, and other systems as assigned.
Some of the duties of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Managing or assisting in the project management for HR system implementations.
- Supervising a small team of HR systems analysts and specialists.
- Implementing and configuring all HR systems.
- Re-engineering/streamlining HR processes for all internal and external departments/locations.
- Implementing new HRMS modules and system enhancements.
- Providing ongoing training in the areas of payroll, HR, and benefits processing.
- Providing or ensuring remote and on-site support and troubleshooting to field locations in support of all HR systems.
- Recommending HR system enhancements and assisting in HR system vendor selection.
- Reviewing release notes and assisting in the ongoing upgrade and maintenance of all HR systems.
- Serving as liaison between HR system vendors and the archdiocese.
- Developing routine and complex reports in various systems.
Sound like your kind of career? If so, then we welcome you to apply. Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered ‘best qualified’:
- 4 year degree or combination of work experience and education equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing HR systems (strong focus on payroll, HR, and benefits preferred).
- Experience with instructional design and training utilizing a variety of delivery methods.
- Practical experience with HRMS such as PeopleSoft, Lawson, Ceridian; with UltiPro a plus.
At the Archdiocese of Baltimore, we offer more than just a job. We offer the chance to impact the community in which you live. We offer you an opportunity to work your faith and put your faith to work.
Minimum Education Required