- Process all Ob-GynPAC check and credit card contributions
- Maintain Ob-GynPAC database (NGP), including ensuring information is current and accurate, and creating innovative and efficient ways to better utilize fundraising resources
- Fundraise directly via written and telephone communication with ACOG members
- Liaise with external compliance firm to ensure that all Ob-GynPAC contributions and disbursements meet Federal Election Commission requirements
- Prepare weekly accounting and fundraising report for Ob-GynPAC Director and Committee Chair.
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly recurring Ob-GynPAC contributions.
- Coordinate with ACOG Accounting and Membership departments to manage incoming Ob-GynPAC contributions, both personal and corporate, made in conjunction with ACOG dues payments
- Maintain accurate records of fundraising event invitations received and coordinate Ob-GynPAC physician or staff attendance at events. Manage event RSVPs, request and submit event contributions, track all disbursements, and provide other relevant support as needed
- Assist with coordination of PAC presence at ACOG events throughout the year, including but not limited to the Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting, State Legislative Roundtable, and Annual District Meetings throughout the year. Travel to meetings as necessary (minimal to none)
- Assist with coordinating the planning of the annual Congressional Leadership Conference, our 500-physician spring lobby day fly-in, including event logistics, ordering of custom supplies, organization of programs and materials, and other planning needs as they arise. Attend and staff this conference
- Assist with other Political Advocacy projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience required; Previous government affairs, campaign, or fundraising experience a plus
- Passionate for women's health issues and Congressional advocacy required
- Attention to detail is CRITICAL
- Adept at Microsoft Office suite, with an emphasis on Excel, and some familiarity with managing databases
- Experience with NGP strongly preferred
- Applicant must demonstrate strong organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Applicant must have good telephone manner and be comfortable soliciting contributions
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines required
- Overtime sometimes necessary
- Ability to travel if necessary
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is a membership organization dedicated to the advancement of women's health care through continuing medical education, practice, and research. When you join ACOG, you're joining an organization that promotes growth, development, and flexibility. People who work at ACOG are driven to reduce barriers to contraception for all women, regardless of income, employment, or state of residence.
- Our passionate team! Our team is led by experts in reproductive and maternal-fetal medicine, patient safety, and health care policy. We strongly believe in equal access for all women to high quality, safe health care. Our obsession with reducing maternal mortality, protecting access to contraception coverage, and addressing health disparities, has led to great strides in federal and state legislation. Join our team and help us advance the ob-gyn profession and women's health care.
- We love to learn! As an educational organization, ACOG provides learning opportunities to members and employees alike. Our learning opportunity benefits include tuition reimbursement, onsite instructor-led trainings, leadership development programs, and participation in professional organizations.
100% Paid Parental Leave – Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace – Work/Life Design (i.e. flexible work schedule) – Commuting Allowance – Generous Paid Time Off – Holiday Pay – Community Volunteering Opportunities – Generous 401(k) Company Contributions – Health Insurance – Learning Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement – Company-Sponsored Team Outings
Minimum Education Required