Details: Salary competitive.
1319 18th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
The Editorial Director:
• Works with the President and with the Vice President for Policy and Research in setting the research and publication strategy and work plan.
• Communicates with MEI scholars as well as outside scholars and writers to develop ideas for relevant, timely, original content.
• Commissions authors to produce analysis, op-eds, policy reports and longer research papers.
• Commissions authors to join podcasts, record videos, and other multi-media activities, as well as to boost their social media output.
• Edits original content in consultation with authors to ensure well-sourced, well-written content.
• Liaises with network of print and broadcast media journalists and outlets.
• Hosts podcasts, videos, panels and other forms of communication.
Level of Language Proficiency
Good all-around communication skills
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, writing samples and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place “Editor” in subject heading.