10 College Park Drive
International House Davis is seeking a part-time Director of Operations to play a key role in our next phase of development The ideal candidate will have experience in financial reporting, human resource management and contracts, budget management, database administration, and be adept at streamlining and automating key processes. They will also consistently exercise a high degree of initiative and independent judgement in carrying out job responsibilities within established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Reconcile banking and investment statements
- Track timesheets, employee benefits, and processes payroll
- Process new hire paperwork
- Oversee database maintenance and use, including the generation of reports and queries on an ongoing basis and as needed by board and/or staff
- Make deposits, manage petty cash funds and track/pay credit card expenses.
- Preparation of financial reports and annual budget
- Process all necessary reports, forms, and mailings in coordination with the Executive Director
- Track and recommend to Executive Director renewal of all insurance policies
- Assist in maintaining and updating membership, donor and sponsor records/communications
- Maintain accounts and records for all subcontractor programs as well as all contractual agreements.
- Ensure that filing and records are kept in accordance with I-House policies and procedures
- Ensure equipment is under warranty/service contract as appropriate, and plan for timely replacements
- Supervise hourly personnel as directed by Executive Director
- Assure strategic plan goals/objectives are reviewed and implemented in coordination with the Executive Director
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or related work experience
- Must have in depth knowledge of and skilled in operation of computer software including QuickBooks, Excel, and PowerPoint. Altru database experience highly preferred
- Must have a minimum of three years hands-on experience in financial accounting and office management
- Experience with development and management of contract and lease agreements
- Abilities in online, automated finances and HR processes
Established in 1981 and located across from the UC Davis campus, International House Davis (I-House) is a site for cross-cultural exchange, new experiences, and original perspectives forged through a global framework and local partnerships. I-House has served as a community resource providing cross cultural programs, language courses, and special events. Today, I-House is committed to reaching further into the greater Yolo and Sacramento area. We seek to provide accessible programming, resources, and space that address the strength of our diverse communities and interconnected world.
Salary is 30-35k per year
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org