Part Time Temporary Contract
75 Broad Street
The Role The Temporary Teaching and Coaching Content Designer will report to the Senior Director, Program Development & Design. This person’s major priority will be to adapt and develop new content that will be used in Blue Engine’s playbook on Team Teaching. To do this, the Temporary Teaching and Coaching Content Designer will need to conduct an audit of of current artifacts for supporting classrooms and plan for and create new content that incorporates our most up-todate learning into useful guidance and tools that will be used with coaches and teams. The role will also collaborate with the Senior Director, Program Development & Design to organize the resources into a digital platform that will host the Blue Engine Team Teaching Playbook. This is a short-term temporary position which could range anywhere from 15-35 hours a week through the end of June 2018.
Desired Skills and Mindsets
● Superb writing and design skills
● Ability to synthesize large sources of information into digestible and actionable guidance and tools
● Is flexible and able to multitask
● Highly organized, able to manage large work flows and systems-driven
● Can work autonomously who can adjust course when needed
● Basic computer skills (familiarity with some website design a major plus, but not required)
● Familiarity with the Blue Engine model a major plus; familiarity with teaching required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email Megan Carey at email@example.com with a resume, cover letter and 2-3 examples of writing/ instructional design work (ideal if they represent examples of classroom level tools or materials for teachers or school administrators). Please use the subject line: Blue Engine Temporary Teaching and Coaching Content Designer. Review of applications will begin immediately.