1538 Cecil B. Moore Ave
North Central Victim Services (NCVS) is an advocate for safe neighborhoods and supports victims of crime.
This position achieves North Central Victim Services financial development goals through sponsorships and special event campaigns
The coordinator will be responsible for securing sponsorships that support NCVS events and plan as well as implement three annual events. Provide sponsorship support for National Crime Victims’ Rights Week activities.
· Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
· Experience in event planning
· Develop positive relationships with corporate and small business sponsors
· Knowledgeable in marketing and social media
· Two or more years’ in event planning
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email cover letter & resume to Johnathan Davis, Executive Director