Do you have a desire to work with at-risk youth but missing applicable hands-on experience?
Have no fear ... Youth Villages is here!
Youth Villages’ Residential Treatment programs serve children with emotional and behavioral problems. Our residential campuses in Memphis, TN provide the setting for an intensive treatment program that combines the unique balance of structure and freedom. This enables children and their families to identify, understand and cope with their individual needs and develop the skills necessary to succeed in less restrictive settings.
- Teaches the children necessary life skills and provide for their physical daily care
- Assists in treatment planning for each child
- Completes daily documentation (contact notes, milieu notes and precautionary notes)
- Participates in client transports to various location
- Participates in recreation therapy with children
- Improves children’s behavior through coping skills and other therapeutic interventions
- Conducts group and 1-on-1 counseling sessions
- Schedule -- Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat (3 weekdays and 1 weekend day)
- Mon-Wed or Wed-Fri -- 2:00pm to 10:30pm
- Sat or Sun -- 6:30am to 10:30pm
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- Valid drivers license (required)
- Experience working with at-risk youth (plus)
**NOW OFFERING RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AS THIS POSITION IS IN MEMPHIS**
Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
Paid Parental Leave
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days
10 paid holidays
Minimum Education Required