Calle Siete Cuartones 290
Who we are:
We offer English language education for highly motivated young people, from ages 10 to 30, who seek to increase their opportunities to succeed in a globalized world by becoming skilled global citizens capable of communicating across international frontiers. Proyecto Peru Ingles operates with core values of flexibility, creativity, community, and transparency, emphasizing our sustainable development philosophy as it applies to tourism and English education in developing countries.
Proyecto Peru seeks an English Teacher to support our English training programs in various sectors, including childhood education, grammar, conversation, technical English, communicative English, and Tourism English This position requires flexibility and willingness to assume varied duties and projects. importantly the position demands a high level of cultural sensitivity and cross-cultural communication. This position reports to the Director of English Programs is based in our central office in Cusco with the potential for off-site classes.
· Plan lessons for students at levels from basic (A1) to advanced (C2)
· Manage classes from 1-on-1 tutoring to groups of 6
· Organize activities for communicative English practice (groups of 20)
· Adapt lessons to fit students’ learning styles
· Create learning and study materials
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree holder
- TEFL Certification from accredited institution
- Fluency in English and basic level verbal and written skills in Spanish;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
- Exceptional communication skills
- Confident classroom management
- Ability to intuitively develop lesson plans for different levels and learning styles
- Cultural sensitivity, patience, and ability to adapt to international contexts
- Readiness to interact positively with a variety of people and assume diverse duties and tasks
Full time staff receive a competitive salary with health and pension benefits, and discounts at local restaurants and bars.
Level of Language Proficiency
English fluency, Spanish proficiency preferred. TEFL Certified.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send a resume and CV highlighting relevant experience (email@example.com)
Please include a short motivation letter explaining your motivation to work in South America and Peru, as well as how you see English education as important to the future of developing countries. In addition, how you think your skills and experiences will help and be helped by working with us at Proyecto Peru.