Details: Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
355 Lexington Avenue
Citymeals on Wheels is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to providing a continuous lifeline of nutritious food and human company to homebound elderly New Yorkers, helping them live with dignity in their own familiar homes and communities.
Citymeals seeks a Database Senior Administrator to work in its midtown Manhattan office. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the ideal candidate will oversee database three staff, run analytical reports to maintain the integrity of the database, create policies and procedures, train staff, coding, review processes as needed, and be the liason between the database department and other departments.
• Supervise the Database Department
• Maintain the integrity of the database
• Ensure all staff are trained in Raiser’s Edge
• Create protocol and procedures for all aspects of Raiser’s Edge
• Manage all education and issues with Raiser’s Edge
• Coding mail that come into the office
• Gift Adjustments
• General ledger gift entry
• Adding appeals and package codes
• Matching gift verification
• Backup for the entire department
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in database
• Well versed in Raiser’s Edge
• 8+ years not-for-profit experience
• Knowledge of database practices, and procedures.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines while coordinating with the Fiscal team
• Excellent written and verbal communications and organizational skills essential
Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Citymeals on Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indicate Database Senior Administrator in the subject of the e-mail.
Resumes without a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.
No phone calls please.