Are you a digital marketing enthusiast interested in developing and implementing an integrated customer-centric message and audience strategy across digital channels? This position leads digital marketing initiatives for ACOG, working with internal partners to implement and manage new and ongoing campaigns across all forms of online advertising including social, search, display, email and video and using the latest marketing approaches including custom audience segmentation, retargeting, remarketing and lookalike audiences.
We're looking to you to help improve and evolve our current approach and identify new opportunities to reach campaign goals more effectively. If you like working in a team environment focused on excellence and have a data-driven mindset with a demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful online advertising campaigns, you'll love being part of our team!
• Design, launch and manage all digital marketing campaigns in partnership with an integrated marketing and communications team
• Manage digital marketing staff, including a social media manager, and work very collaboratively with design, product marketing and website teams
• Collaborate across the organization to implement new and ongoing campaigns
• Identifying and pilot new digital approaches and channels to best reach campaign goals
• Design, implement optimize and report on online advertising strategies for cohesive marketing campaigns to drive a specific KPI with the target audience
• Oversee paid social media efforts executed by the social media manager, collaborating with internal partners to re-purpose marketing content for use in campaigns and build audiences based on analytics, pinpointing opportunities for optimization
• Manage ACOG's Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategy, using ACOG's SEO research to formulate and post Google AdWords ads; establish, monitor, and update bids per keyword
• Initiate retargeting ads: Manage webpage tagging, web banner creative and placement of ads for targeted campaigns, providing tracking and analysis post-campaign
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or similar discipline required
• Minimum of five years of digital marketing experience
• Must have proven, hands-on experience with email marketing platforms and marketing automation (such as Real Magnet, Marketo, Informz, Hubspot)
• Professional social media strategy/posting experience preferred, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (experience using Reddit, Instagram and other platforms a plus).
• Knowledge of and experience building and managing search engines marketing campaigns, landing page design and optimization, paid social media ads
• Knowledge of the intersection of online marketing channels—including affiliate, organic, paid, social, lead gen, landing pages-- and how they fit together and can be leveraged for marketing campaigns
• Must have data-driven mindset with demonstrated interest and ability to work with data to inform daily and strategic decisions. Experience desired with standard email engagement, metrics and web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
• Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects with moving targets.
• Experience in health care and physician audiences preferred.
ACOG is an EEO employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. As a federal government contractor and in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, the College takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees covered are not discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights, please view this poster: EEO is the Law. The College also participates in E-Verify.
Minimum Education Required