1400 West Greenleaf
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
The Senior Help Desk Analyst will provide an escalated level of customer service problem diagnosis and phone/email support to employees throughout the organization. He/she/they will mentor and coach employees on escalation and troubleshooting procedures; and cross train with the team. The Senior Help Desk Analyst will also provide Level I phone support when call volumes are high.
The Senior Help Desk Analyst may work evening hours, weekends, or holidays as required for projects, coverage, and system upgrades/maintenance.
- Interpret, analyze, diagnose, document, and resolve first and second level customer service issues related to supported hardware, application/operating systems software, and LANs/WANs
- Perform local and remote phone and electronic support and incident response to users
- Troubleshoot desktop applications and configurations; i.e. Windows, Microsoft Office, VPN connectivity, etc. Investigate recurring issues and provide solutions to address root problem.
- Research support/technical issues through problem tracking system, websites, software manuals, etc. Implement solutions or escalate problems to appropriate parties. Monitor progress until issue is resolved.
- Work closely with team on server, network management, and deployments. Update team on new support issues.
- Provide training on software applications and new initiatives to users. Develop, write, and maintain end-user documentation.
- Interact and collaborate with third-party vendors to manage the resolution of complex client issues.
- Document calls/resolutions; and identify strategies to improve the call handling and resolution process.
- Maintain network and PC preventive maintenance to ensure data integrity
- Contribute to special projects that will facilitate the growth of the department.
- Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply online: https://careers-trilogyinc.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=-435767637