Manages the administrative systems, policies and procedures related to Youth Enrichment Program enrollment, accounts receivable, collections, termination and reporting. Works closely with program staff to ensure a quality enrollment experience for all customers.
- Maintains accurate Youth Enrichment program records and forms, providing hard copy or digital files for all program locations including licensed, enrichment and summer programs.
- Inputs data for new, renewing and terminating Youth Enrichment Program participants into the program management software. Ensures registration information is complete, accurate and entered in a timely manner.
- Develops and delivers trainings and provides resources for all software including program management, post registration management and electronic check-in and out for both staff and customers
- Responds to questions from prospective families providing up-to-date program information including capacity, pricing, scholarship, daily schedules, lesson plans and leadership. Refers prospective families to appropriate program or staff member when needed.
- Partners with branch employees to ensure a quality enrollment experience for families.
- Reviews and manages monthly accounts receivable reports and follows up on returned drafts.
- Manages third party payment accounts.
- Create all appropriate rostering and sign in sheets for Youth Enrichment Programs
- Administers the youth enrichment program’s financial assistance program and reporting.
- Troubleshoots, researches and resolves member, staff and customer issues in a timely manner; consistently provides excellent customer service.
- Participate in program audits with program staff to ensure program information is accurate.
- Ensures that Youth Enrichment Program’s administration best practices and policies are adhered to and assists with program audit preparation.
- Ensures that guidelines and procedures for accounting and related procedures are followed for cash reporting and other business functions.
- Attends staff meetings and trainings as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AA degree or equivalent post-secondary education or equivalent experience. Other applicable education, training, and experience, which provide the knowledge, abilities, and skills necessary to perform effectively in the position will be considered.
- One or more years of related experience.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage workflow and resolve questions via phone, email and in person.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to produce professional documents, reports and well-crafted correspondence using various office software (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to details; must be able to type 40+ words per minute accurately.
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, database, spreadsheet software and web-based applications.
- Ability to travel to program sites and other branches.
- Previous experience configuring ACTIVE Net modules
- Experience with YMCA business functions and processes
- Prefer knowledge of and previous experience with, diverse populations (language, culture, race, physical ability, sexual orientation, etc.).
- Ability to speak any language in addition to English may be helpful.