We are recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager for a mat cover. You will be responsible for leading on and implementing the regular giving acquisition strategy across digital channels through paid media. You will report directly to the Head of Supporter Engagement and play a pivotal role in planning for and overseeing our digital direct marketing activity, focused on the recruitment of new regular givers. You will also play an important part in executing our brand narrative around children affected by conflict and how War Child are supporting them with power and impact.
Please note we are happy to discuss with you flexible working arrangements.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation of the paid digital marketing acquisition strategy - which will also link owned, earned and paid channel approaches - to support our priority objectives of raising scalable and sustainable income through digital channels by recruiting new regular givers. You will ensure that we take an audience-led and evidence-based approach to the development and growth of our paid digital channels, and a continuous learning/improvement cycle.
Our work with children and at-risk adults to keep them safe is the most important thing we do. We are committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults in all areas of our work. We have zero tolerance for any behaviours and practices that puts children and/or vulnerable adults at risk of abuse and/or harm
You will continue to grow and run our paid digital regular giving acquisition programme through a variety of channels including PPC, display and social media marketing platforms to reach our targets. You will advise, shape and plan these activities for maximum impact and benefit, working closely with The Head of Supporter Engagement and the Senior Individual Giving Manager to do so. You will also be responsible for running the campaigns on a day-to-day basis, alongside a digital marketing executive who you will manage
We are recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager for a mat cover. You will be responsible for leading on and implementing the regular giving acquisition strategy across digital channels through paid media. You will report…
· Flexible working - we recognise the considerable benefits that flexible working can bring and are happy to discuss any possible flexible working options with our employees from hiring. For most roles, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours.
· Annual leave – 28 days per year (full-time) rising to 33 days with service, plus UK bank holidays
· Pension - all eligible employees automatically enrolled into a Group Personal Pension Plan with a 5% employer contribution, with minimum employee contribution on a salary sacrifice basis
· Family leave – we offer enhanced maternity, paternity & shared parental leave, and family friendly policies
· Health & wellbeing - employees may take advantage of a healthcare cash plan and a range of wellbeing initiatives and training. In addition, all employees have access to free, confidential one-to-one wellbeing consultations with trained counsellors.
· Learning & development - dedicated to the investment in learning and continuing professional development for all our employees
· Range of flexible benefits such a Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loans
· Flexible working - we recognise the considerable benefits that flexible working can bring and are happy to discuss any possible flexible working options with our employees from…