Details: $15.00 an hour
18 Bleecker St.
· Answer phones
· Route calls to specific people
· Answer inquiries about company and spaces
· Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
· Schedule rehearsal spaces
· Invoice rental customers
· Take and process payments
· Check in front of house personnel and equipment
· Maintain front desk email account
· Collect and distribute parcels and other mail
· Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
· Take and relay messages
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly
· Ability to multi-task
· A warm and welcoming demeanor
· Excellent communication skills, including customer service
· Effective and efficient telephone, written and electronic communication skills
· Experience as receptionist/front desk a plus but not required
Varied: Weeknights 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. & weekends 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. (some overtime may be included in later shift.) All Holidays (except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day) included in part time position.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please no phone calls or walk-ins. Cover letter is a must!