Take Back the Court is hiring a Chief of Staff to lead cross-team coordination, manage major projects, and work closely with our Director as we continue to grow our reach and influence. We are looking for someone who is passionate about our mission to expand the Court, who is also a team leader, detail-oriented, and comfortable moving nimbly between responsibilities. Previous project management experience is a must — and experience in a fast-paced campaign / government role is a plus.
- Oversee and manage our projects and initiatives from idea to successful execution under the guidance of senior leaders. Assist with day-to-day decision making.
- Communicate objectives across teams (communications, digital, email, political, and more).
- Serve as the main point of contact for Take Back the Court’s Director, and liaise between him and the rest of the team.
- Run organizational operations.
- Improve current processes, and offer creative ideas to improve our structure.
- Manage a small internal team.
- 3-6 years of professional experience, with proven project management skills.
- Shared passion for the fight to expand the Supreme Court and save our democracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgement.
- Experience managing across teams.
- Experience planning and leading strategic campaigns/projects.
- Ability to be flexible and nimble, and innovate to keep expanding our momentum.
In addition, the following skills are preferred:
- Experience in a fast-paced project management environment in government or on a campaign.
- Experience in budget management and/or fundraising.
- Experience in operations.
- Experience working in a nonprofit -- 501c3 or 501c4 -- environment.
- Experience managing outside consultants and/or vendors.