COMMUNITY OUTREACH WORKER WANTED!
Part Time Temporary
Details: 16.00 per hr
As a grassroots social justice community organization, ACCE's mission is to build the leadership of those most impacted by injustice and inequality, empowering them to become leaders and create change in their communities. By coming together and becoming active, ACCE leaders are driving innovative public policy solutions.
Community Canvasser Position: The Canvasser's responsibilities will be to engage in door-to-door and phone outreach. We provide paid training; experience is a plus but not necessary. Must be able to work evenings and weekends. Both outdoor and in-office work is required for this position.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and persuasive personality
- Bilingual English Spanish a plus.
- Dependable vehicle a plus (Mileage reimbursed)
- Basic computer skills, comfortable in Microsoft Office and with the web
no benefits offered for this position
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
ACCE is an equal opportunity employer; LGBT, women, and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please email a resume with three professional references—including at least one supervisor.