Details: Commensurate with Experience
One Pierrepont Plaza - Suite 901
Database / Prospect Research Associate (Part time)
ABOUT THE POSITION
As Graham Windham expands its fundraising efforts, it seeks to hire a Part Time Database / Prospect Research Associate to design and execute Graham’s donor research initiative. Reporting to the Senior Development Officer and partnering closely with other members of the Development team, the associate will conduct the research and build the processes and infrastructure needed to effectively support front-line fundraisers in their pursuit of new donors. This is an ideal opportunity for a research-minded development professional who excels at database management and designing new, innovative initiatives from the ground up.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set and execute on the vision for the development prospect research function.
- Audit existing prospect research database platforms, identifying methods to maximize outcomes and building out additional data collection tools as needed.
- Establish and refine processes for internal communication on donor data, including requests for high-priority leads.
- Lead donor research efforts in order to generate new leads and robust donor profile snapshots for frontline fundraisers.
- Track and maintain up-to-date and accurate prospect data in Graham’s Client Relationship Management System.
- Process donations, including entering gift information into the Client Relationship Management System and processing paper acknowledgment letters.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience in donor pipeline and funding diversification research a plus.
- Adept at utilizing CRMs (in particular, Raiser’s Edge and Salesforce) to track key information and to create insightful donor lead profiles.
- Ability to produce ready-to-use donor snapshots for frontline fundraisers.
- Detail oriented. Ensure close attention to details.
Competencies & Traits:
- Ability to perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Systems and process orientation, with an eye towards continual improvement.
- Ability to multitask: Track record of meeting short- and long-term responsibilities while juggling a high volume of work.
- Proven success within a highly flexible and visible, agile culture; comfort working under tight timelines in fast paced environment.
- Appreciation of the complexities associated with working for a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
- Demonstrated passion for working for kids and families.
Part Time – 16 hours a week.
Commensurate with Experience
Part time (20 hours per week)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please click on link below to apply for position: