Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Treatment Program Manager – Santa Maria
- Job posted by Family Service Agency of Santa Barbara
The position is responsible for the overall management of the Family Service Agency/Santa Maria Valley Youth & Family Center (FSA/SMVYFC) Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Program for Youth and Transitional Age Youth in Santa Maria. Responsibilities include staff supervision, management of program services, budget management, contract management, program outreach and public relations, and providing support to FSA’s fundraising and marketing activities. The position reports to the Deputy Executive Director. This position is located in Santa Maria.
· Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC), LMFT, or LCSW, and at least three years experience.
· Experience with staff supervision as well as program, budget, and contract management.
· Experience working with youth and young adult populations and a demonstrated understanding of alcohol and other drug treatment.
· Computer and Internet literacy, and excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Professional attitude, teamwork, and ability to maintain confidentiality a must.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
· Valid automobile insurance and a valid California Drivers License are required.
· Reliable transportation is necessary to travel throughout Santa Barbara County.
Classification, Hours and Pay Rate:
- This position is full-time, exempt, with benefits. (Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 403(b) retirement plan. Generous vacation, holiday and sick leave also offered.)
- Pay rate is dependent upon experience.
Family Service Agency’s north county DBA is Santa Maria Valley Youth and Family Center. Family Service Agency (FSA) has long been regarded as one of Santa Barbara County’s most reliable and effective nonprofit human service organizations. Our mission is to strengthen and advocate for families and individuals of all ages and diversities, helping to create and preserve a healthy community.
We are committed to providing services where they are needed most: in the community. Eighty percent of our services are delivered on school campuses, at community centers and in clients’ homes. Our programs, which serve more than 25,000 people annually, combine clinical expertise, bilingual and bicultural staff, and close collaboration with other agencies. At FSA, all services are provided free or on a sliding fee/donation scale and no one is denied assistance because of an inability to pay.
To apply for this position, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume. You may also send your materials to:
Family Service Agency
123 West Gutierrez St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 403(b) retirement plan. Generous vacation, holiday and sick leave also offered.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required