Details: Not Listed
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation seeks a Research Affairs Administrative Coordinator to join their Research Affairs team in Bethesda, MD.
The Research Affairs Administrative Coordinator will provide administrative support for research programs, including meeting logistics and technology and record keeping. This position also provides support for the Executive Assistant to the SVP of Research Affairs and program officers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes check requests, honorariums, reimbursements and invoices for the Research Affairs, Therapeutics Development and Grants & Contracts teams
- Work with Program Officers on the Research Affairs team to organize internal meetings, scientific workshops and research conferences.
- Communicate with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and coordinate logistics.
- Work with Executive Assistant and Program Officers to coordinate meeting, workshop and offsite conference logistics, food, AV, ground transportation, etc.
- Interface with scientific community and leads regarding scientific programs, initiatives and meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (science or math focus would be helpful)
- One to two years of relevant work experience (may include internships)
- Flexibility is required, as is the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Customer service-minded
- Great organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail for both completeness and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as needed
- Ability to work well with many different types of people at all levels
- The Research Affairs Team Coordinator will report directly to the Executive Assistant but will also work along side the SVP of Research Affairs as well as program officers on various projects.
Minimum Education Required