50 Union Avenue
Responsible for the ongoing quality assurance and evaluation of the Healthy Start program. Develop objective quality assurance measures, monitor program performance, perform data entry, and generate reports. Outreach to local collaborating agencies for the coordination of the Community Action Network using the collective-impact approach for engaging the community.
- Continuously and objectively assess and evaluate program effectiveness; identify trends and highlight areas of concern; recommend strategies and resources to address needs.
- Coordinate data collection and input data in a timely and accurate manner into program database and other related systems as directed.
- Support program outcomes through outreach and marketing, developing relationships in the community, completing new client intakes and closing cases as needed.
- Coordinate & facilitate Community Action Network meetings.
- Compile required reports and ad-hoc reports as needed for funder or program improvement.
- Conduct Quality Assurance activities; identify outcome measures that are not meeting objectives and coordinate data process to measure resulting changes.
- Regularly meet with program management team to review overall progress, identify barriers to success and target possible staff education needs.
- Conduct regular case reviews and participate in team case conferences to ensure adherence to program, proper documentation of client information, and support of team members.
- Conduct client surveys and focus groups to identify strengths and areas of improvement.
- Develop evaluation plan for all evidence-based programs offered through Healthy Start.
- Actively participate in the implementation of the database including planning, development, rollout of new workflows, business requirements, data entry, and reports.
- Periodically coordinate and facilitate participant workshops/events.
- Maintain up-to-date stakeholder contact list.
- Assist program management team with seeking new resources and opportunities to enhance program sustainability.
- Represent Healthy Start Program at internal and external meetings and workgroups as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BS in Public Health Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or related field required.
Masters degree preferred.
Minimum 2 years’ experience working with data collection and evaluation.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work well with a diverse multidisciplinary team.
Ability to multi-task while being highly organized and detail-oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive data.
Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite a must.
- Medical Insurance Plan w/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Long-term Disability Insurance & AD&D Plan
- Flexible Work Schedules
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email résumé, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Partnership for Maternal and Child Health of Northern New Jersey
50 Union Avenue
Irvington, NJ 07111
Submissions without a cover letter and/or salary requirement will not be considered.
We thank you for your interest in working for The Partnership. Once submitted, your résumé will be reviewed, and if your background fits our needs, someone from our office will contact you for an interview.