- Department: Systems
- Type: Full-Time, Regular
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: 40 hours / week
- Location: 200 W. Superior, Suite 310, Chicago, IL 60654
Greenheart International is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to connecting people and planet to create a more peaceful and sustainable global community. We achieve our goals through a unique set of programs and initiatives fostering cultural exchange, eco-fair trade, volunteerism, personal development and environmentalism. Greenheart encompasses three main branches: Greenheart Exchange, Greenheart Travel, and Greenheart Shop.
What we’re looking for:
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.org deployments. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business in our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Some things you might do as our Salesforce Administrator:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.org environment.
- Act as Product Owner for our internal Salesforce.org deployments.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles, custom objects, fields, layouts, record types, workflows, flows, validations, and the process builder
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.org data feeds and other integrations, including but not limited to Formstack, FormAssembly, CongaComposer and SurveyMonkey Apply.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our program teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Utilize project management skills to manage deliverables for our Salesforce instances.
- Consult with and solicit input from VPs and directors for overarching guidance on relevant regulation changes/updates and priorities for development.
- Assist the Directors of Compliance/Operations in their respective departments with periodic reporting and providing support to meet report deadlines as well as assist with preparations for the yearly audit in cooperation with the Systems Analyst.
- Work with Salesforce external developers / integrators on system extensions, customizations and integrations
- Provide support with requests from Greenheart’s Chief Information Officer and other leadership.
- Assist with the creation and review of systems documentation and database user guides/handbooks, ensure guides are updated after significant systems changes and/or on annual basis.
- Manage the documentation of functional requirements for database, assist in the evaluation of development vendors, manage project timeline with vendor, and executing that project plan.
- Work alongside departments utilizing Salesforce and help steer Salesforce Development to meet business needs.
- Create monthly dashboard reports for executive team.
- Attend and contribute to regular weekly meetings with team members as well as other meetings.
- Provide secondary support for login questions/password resets (emails and calls), reports for data analysis, checking operational excellence, and for support of field staff / remote employees.
- Oversee testing of database updates and new functionality with the Systems Analyst and Salesforce Administrator.
- Perform other related duties as needs arise or change within the department.
Some qualifications you should have:
- 2+ years related experience with Salesforce, or a combination of Salesforce and other CMS / CRM platforms with experience in configuration, customization and reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Analytics, Marketing, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) data structure and functionality
- Strong analytical, problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce Certification a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Community Cloud
- Strong communications skills including the ability to facilitate meetings, prepare concise documentation, write business cases, prepare presentations
- Ability to develop strong relationships with people at all career levels and in various functional areas
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, plus benefits package