466 Lexington Avenue
The Prospect Researcher will be responsible for identifying and qualifying potential donors with the capacity to make major gifts to NewYork-Presbyterian. He/she will provide gift officers with specialized research on prospects with the potential to support their areas of focus by funding the program and endowments needs of NYP. You will also be tasked with special projects related to NYP’s burgeoning data analytics program. In this role, you will undertake research to create confidential prospect profiles that include information such as biographical facts, career summaries, wealth indicators, etc. for use by senior development staff.Use multiple software suites to accurately extract, assess, and aggregate data that captures prospect engagement and wealth capacity. Distill and present this information to fundraisers in a clear and succinct manner that helps inform their cultivation process. Perform database management and data cleaning tasks, such as reconciling obituaries with donor records, data entry and correction, etc. Work closely with the Data Analytics team to create a program to expand the fundraising pipeline through data analysis and mining. Stay current on best practices and hospital procedures as they apply to research and development, including HIPAA and other confidentiality policies.
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience in prospect research, fundraising database management, and/or donor strategy work.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet stringent deadlines.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Aptitude for working independently.
- Ability to follow ethical standards and utilize discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
Minimum Education Required