Children typically spend 75% of their waking hours outside of the classroom, yet our education system does shockingly little to capture instructional value from that time. Parents’ love for their children is the single greatest—and most underutilized—natural resource in education.
Springboard Collaborative has cracked the code on activating and equipping low-income parents to teach at home. Since launching 8 years ago, we have grown Springboard’s reach from 40 to nearly 15,000 students across 22 cities and 700+ schools. Amidst rapid growth, Springboard consistently delivers best-in-class results. Students average a 3-4-month reading gain during each 5 or 10-week cycle, closing the gap to grade-level performance by more than half. Weekly family workshops average 91% attendance. Springboard's work has recently been featured by Forbes, NPR, and the New York Times.
Springboard Collaborative invites talented and passionate candidates to apply for the position of Print and Production Coordinator. The Print and Production Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring Springboard Collaborative’s print materials are of professional quality and produced in a timely manner. A successful candidate will be attentive to detail and customer-oriented, and they'll have the ability to complete projects from start-to-finish while managing competing priorities and tight deadlines.
The Print and Production Coordinator will report to the Director of Communications and work as part of the Communications team at Springboard. This is a great opportunity to support an entrepreneurial team in maximizing the impact of a rapidly growing organization.
Who we’re looking for:
· Ability to complete projects from start-to-finish
· Attention to detail
· Ability to manage competing priorities and manage to tight deadlines
· Customer orientation – making sure stock is customer-ready
· Execute print production process: print and assemble materials; do quality assurance for print products.
· Maintain printers and print supply levels (toner, coils, paper, covers, etc.).
· Manage work with external vendors for specialty print jobs, as needed.
· Use data to print to order and manage print stock levels.
· Manage digital production of standard materials (e.g. handbooks, course packets, workshop materials, etc.)
· Work with Director of Communications to standardize criteria for outsourcing print jobs
While this description is meant to provide an overview of the responsibilities of the Print and Production Coordinator, we are seeking candidates who demonstrate flexibility and can adapt to evolving needs in an entrepreneurial environment.
Required skills, qualifications, and characteristics:
● Attention to detail
● Ability to manage competing priorities and manage to tight deadlines
● Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
Desired skills, qualifications, and characteristics:
● Experience with Microsoft Suite
● Experience with Adobe Acrobat DC
This is a full-time position offering benefits and a salary within the range of $35,000 - $40,000, commensurate with Springboard Collaborative's Coordinator-level compensation band.
This position is located in Philadelphia, PA. The Print and Production Coordinator will report to Springboard Collaborative’s Main St warehouse. At this time, all Springboard Collaborative offices are closed through the end of 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Visit this listing on our website at springboardcollaborative.org to submit an application form. Please note the form will require you to submit a cover letter and resume.
Children typically spend 75% of their waking hours outside of the classroom, yet our education system does shockingly little to capture instructional value from that time. Parents’ love for their children is the single…