255 Carter Hall Lane
Background: The Database and Gift Entry Coordinator serves as the primary organizational point of contact for services related to Project HOPE’s fundraising and customer relationship management (CRM) database and online applications. The position is based at our headquarters location at Millwood, Virginia and reports to the Fundraising and Donor Services Manager.
- Perform day-to-day database management:
- Gift research, attribution and data entry
- Export and import of data
- Serve as primary liaison between Project HOPE user community and outside vendors
- Set up, test and run queries and reports
- Manage database users
- Ensure quality control of keyed data entry information
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and business rules for individual processes
- Assist with development of policies and procedures for various departments’ usage of CRM system, and ensure that policies and procedures are followed
- Work closely with internal business units to understand processes and needs.
- Determine optimum ways to support existing programs, launch new initiatives and contribute to the development of future system extensions or integrations.
- Support other related fundraising and online applications on an as-needed basis
- Minimal travel may be required for training purposes
- Other duties and responsibilities as identified
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- 2-3 years’ database management, preferred.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across groups, and communicate with outside vendors and business entities
- Knowledge of basic fundraising and accounting principles
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Detail oriented and organized
- Customer service, problem resolution, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and maintain a “sense of balance”
- Experience managing a fundraising CRM database (netForum experience preferred)
- Knowledge of information system terminology, concepts, functions, policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
· About Project HOPE
Project HOPE is a global not-for-profit organization that provides solutions to the world’s most pressing health crises through innovative global health and disaster/health crises programs. Project HOPE also publishes, Health Affairs, the nation’s leading journal of health policy thought and research.
Project HOPE’s mission is to enable health care workers to have the greatest positive impact on the health of the people they serve. Founded in 1958, Project HOPE continues to be a leader in global health development and emergency relief programs. An international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accomplish our mission by improving the knowledge, abilities and tools of the health workforce to deliver high quality health services to communities in need. With programs around the globe, we work at the epicenter of today’s greatest health challenges including infectious and chronic diseases, disasters and health crises, maternal, neonatal and child health and the policies that impact how health care is delivered.
Visit our website to learn more: http://www.projecthope.org/
Minimum Education Required