District of Columbia
National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA), a nonprofit advocacy organization, is looking for a seasoned communications professional to join our team and work to protect and enhance America’s national parks. Applicants should have at least four years of experience working in public relations, communications or as a reporter. Those who have worked at a PR agency, on Capitol Hill or issue campaigns are strongly encouraged to apply.Salary range is high $50k to low $60k commensurate with experience.
- College degree, preferably in communications or journalism
- At least four (4) years of communications-related work experience
- Demonstrable integrated communications skill with traditional and social media, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Cision or related journalist database
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who is able to perform a variety of tasks well, in a fast-paced work environment
- An interest in the environment and national parks
- Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations.
- Contributes to the creation of a diverse, equitable and inclusive work culture that encourages and celebrates differences.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website at www.npca.org for a full job description. Qualified applicants please submit your resume and cover letter directly online to www.npca.org under "Careers". No phone calls please. NPCA is an EOE.
To apply now, click on the link below: