Member Contracts: Manage subcontracts to members, including contract development and negotiation, data tracking and analysis, grant reporting, provision of technical assistance, etc. Ensure that objectives are met on time and within budget.
Grants: Facilitate the grant proposal submission process, including pre-award and post-award Write and submit grant proposals and reports. Track grant progress. Ensure that objectives are met on time and within budget.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Contracts and Grants Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer and Director. In partnership with CCHI Staff, this position is responsible for all Contract and Grants activities. The primary responsibility will be to establish and implement the infrastructure needed to grow CCHI’s budget through contracts, federal and state grants, corporate and foundation grants, and major gifts.
This is a full-time exempt position, located in Sacramento, CA. Exempt employees are expected to work the appropriate and necessary time in order to complete assignments and related tasks on schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for development and execution of contracts and grant proposals: write and archive all proposals with a long-tern relationship-management approach.
· Monitor all donor/foundation information; provide and present quantitative updates to CEO and Director.
· Manage grant reporting. Manage the implementation and execution of subcontracts to CCHI members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 2-3years of experience in grant writing and reporting and/or contract management.
· Demonstrated success in managing and forging relationships with partners/stakeholders.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· High energy and passion for CCHI’s mission is essential.
· Strong sense of professionalism.
· Resourceful and proactive.
· Ability to work independently and as a team player.
· Skills to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position at a computer for extended periods.
· Move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· Raising and lowering objects between 10-30 pounds.
· Frequently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery.
- CCHI is a small team, collegial working environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit 1) Cover Letter and 2) Resume (the two items must be included) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Contracts and Grants Applicant.
Deadline: April 20, 2018