About Malaria No More
Malaria No More (MNM) envisions a world where no one dies of a mosquito bite. More than a decade into our mission, our work has contributed to historic progress toward this goal. Now, we’re mobilizing the political commitment, resources, and innovation required to achieve what would be one of the greatest humanitarian accomplishments—ending malaria within our generation.
MNM is a global organization with offices in Seattle, Washington, D.C., and India as well as affiliate organizations in London and Tokyo.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Flexible (Seattle or DC preferred)
The global malaria campaign has emerged as one the greatest public health success stories in a generation. Now, we need innovations in precision health, financing, advocacy, climate adaptation, gender strategies, and delivery models to achieve our mission of a malaria free world. We are recruiting a highly entrepreneurial individual who can help lead MNM’s growth initiatives in these areas.
Malaria No More is expanding its global impact through a creative growth strategy that seeks to build the foundation for long-term impact in new markets and innovative programmatic areas. This requires developing new strategies and partnerships, and expanding its revenue base with new and diverse funding sources. MNM is seeking a Managing Director, Strategic Initiatives to take the lead in designing and executing this growth strategy, focusing on new market and programmatic areas that will help us achieve our mission impact and revenue growth targets.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Develop, oversee and manage growth strategies and partnerships for a portfolio of pilot projects, new programs and strategic partnerships
· Develop and execute business plans (with technical team leads) to move ideas from exploration, to demonstration, to growth
· Duties will include collaborative program design, business planning, partnership development and management, proposal development, fundraising and budgeting
· Represent MNM externally to a diverse set of existing international partners as well as new partners unfamiliar with MNM and the malaria elimination agenda
· Contribute to annual strategic planning process for the organization
· Contribute to new programs at the intersection of the malaria elimination agenda and innovations in pandemic preparedness, data, public-private delivery models, gender, and climate
· Works with “tiger teams” comprised of crosscutting MNM staff, technical programs and offices to develop strategies, identify innovations and models to replicate and scale, and ways to promote MNM’s capabilities and unique model
· Work with teams to develop program plans, proposals, marketing and communication materials to achieve our strategic goals, including impact stories, marketing materials, abstracts, and reports
Desired Qualifications and Skills
Applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. MNM is an equal opportunity employer.
About Malaria No More
Malaria No More (MNM) envisions a world where no one dies of a mosquito bite. More than a decade into our mission, our work has contributed to historic progress toward this goal. Now, we’re mobilizing the political commitment…
MNM offers a competitive compensation package based upon previous experience. This is a full-time, exempt role and is eligible for MNM’s comprehensive benefits package, including high-quality medical/dental/vision coverage, 20 vacation days, 10 sick days, 14 paid holidays, summer Friday flex time and paid parental leave, medical/dependent care/commuter FSAs, short- and long-term disability and life insurance, and a 401K plan with an employer safe harbor contribution. Final offer will be contingent on successful background and reference check.
MNM offers a competitive compensation package based upon previous experience. This is a full-time, exempt role and is eligible for MNM’s comprehensive benefits package…
Please email a concise cover letter explaining why you would like to be considered and your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Managing Director, Strategic Initiatives – Full Name"
Please email a concise cover letter explaining why you would like to be considered and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Managing Director, Strategic…