1625 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
The National Energy Assistance Directors’ Association (NEADA) seeks an organized and energetic professional to fill the position of Temporary Research Assistant. This position will support NEADA’s projects designed to increase energy affordability for low income households. Tasks will include supporting research analyzing income and energy data, developing tables and charts, and organizing interviews and meetings.
The position requires an individual with excellent organization and research skills; someone who pays attention to detail and can multi-task. The initial term for the position will be August – October, 2018, with the potential for extension through the end of the year.
Reporting to NEADA’s Executive Director and Project Manager, the Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Researching energy efficiency finance and low income energy assistance topics
- Preparation of materials such as Powerpoint presentations and reports
- Assisting in organizing conferences and meetings
- Additional responsibilities as assigned and required in a small office setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Knowledge/background in data analysis
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft suite of programs
- Ability to work as a team with a small staff
- Demonstrated ability to administer multiple and complex projects
Minimum Education Required