Rural Development Specialist - Environmental
- Job posted by Rural Community Assistance Corporation (RCAC)
Are you looking for a career that creates impact? Join our team as a Rural Development Specialist and help improve access to drinking water and wastewater infrastructure in the colonia-designated communities along the U.S.-Mexico border. RCAC's Rural Development Specialist - Environmental (Colonias) will be resposible for but not limited to:
- Conduct Technical, Managerial, and Financial (TMF) assesments
- Assist utilities in the development of budgets and financial reports
- Promote, facilitate and mediate community partnerships to maximize limited resources
- Plan, prepare, and deliver group and one-on-one adult trainings and workshops to utility staff, board of director and community members
RCAC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all employees and job applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status, or any other status protected by the law. RCAC strives to reflect the diverse constituencies that the organization serves.
Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, FSA
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website at www.rcac.org/careers to view or print the job description and/or provided benefits.