Full Time Contract
Camps Lanowa and Wakonda, American Camp Association Accredited camps, are seeking EMTs, Nurses, or Paramedics for campers ages 7-13.
· Assume responsibility for the health, safety and sanitation of camp.
· Keep accurate daily records of all medical treatment administered at the camp infirmary in health record book.
· Review the medical record of each incoming camper and to compile a listing of those campers sent to camp with medication to be administered during their stay.
· Advise the camp director and instruct the staff on all matters relating to health education, sanitation, accident prevention and first aid in the camping situation.
· Maintain the camp infirmary and ongoing inventory and requisition and replenish as needed all medical and first aid equipment and supplies.
· Desire to work in the outdoors from June 2-August 21, 2018. Housing accommodations will be provided
· EMT, Paramedic, Physician's Assistant, Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Doctor, with valid New York State License.
· Current ARC CPR for the Professional Rescuer preferred.
· ARC RTE (Responding to Emergencies) certification preferred.
· Knowledge of the residential camping operations preferred
WHEN DO WE NEED YOU?
· Saturday, June 2nd staff is expected to arrive
· Monday, June 18th General Staff Training begins at 12 Noon
Session 1: Thursday June 28, 2018 - Wednesday July 11, 2018
· Sunday, July 15th staff back from break by 12:00 PM
Session 2: Monday July 16, 2018 - Monday July 30, 2018
· Thursday, August 2nd staff back from break by 12:00 PM
Session 3: Friday August 3, 2018 - Friday August 17, 2018
· All staff departs by Monday August 21st by 3:00 PM
Click link to apply: http://bit.ly/HFHCampsJobs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Minimum Education Required