Details: Based on experience and education
1320 Centre St
Razia’s Ray of Hope Foundation empowers young women and girls in Afghanistan through community-based education in the district of Deh'Subz. We provide free education to 650 girls, operating the top-rated private school for girls in the district along with the first post-secondary institute for women in rural Afghanistan.
· Develop and manage a strategic plan in collaboration with the board of directors.
· Manage all aspects of development, financial, communications, and programmatic activities.
· Recruit, supervise, and review all staff members.
· Oversee the Afghan programs to ensure compliance with strategic plan and state, federal, and international authorities.
· Oversee the reporting of financial activities.
· Cultivate relationships with current and potential donors.
· Oversee the development of materials to be used for outreach to potential donors.
· Oversee the coordination of and attend fundraising and public service events.
· Manage the development of sustainable funding plans to ensure future program needs.
· Report to the board of directors on a monthly basis and participate in quarterly board meetings and other meetings as necessary, in person or virtually.
· Manage monthly staff meetings and other meetings as necessary.
· Oversee the management of organizational, fundraising, and communication calendars and Dropbox files.
· Other duties not listed but related to the organization.
· Demonstrates passion for the mission, goals, and values of Razia’s Ray of Hope Foundation.
· An understanding of both American and Afghan culture.
· Five+ years of experience in creating and managing a strategic plan.
· Five+ years of experience in fundraising/development for successful nonprofits.
· Five+ years of experience in operations and financial controls management.
· Five+ years of experience in management with a concentration in customer service/donor satisfaction.
· Two years of experience presenting in front of small and large groups.
· Bachelor’s degree (or higher) preferred.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Strong writing skills.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Superior organizational, time-management, and critical-thinking skills.
· High level of initiative and motivation with a strong work ethic.
· Ability to participate effectively in a collaborative group process; this includes listening and working well with board members and staff, respectfully providing feedback, and encouraging a diversity of ideas.
· Based on experience and education.
· Reviewed annually by the board of directors.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required