Details: Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
540 Fairview Ave N
The Data Entry Associate is responsible for data entry of gifts into Raiser’s Edge and acknowledgement across the organization, pulling simple mailing lists, importing/exporting data. Under the direction of the Development Operations Manager, this position works closely with the fundraising leads at College Possible sites across the country via phone, email, intranet, mail and in-person.
Essential Job Functions
Gift entry and acknowledgement: Daily data entry of gifts into the Raisers Edge database ensuring gifts are coded properly and relevant donor or reporting information is captured. Prepare acknowledgement letters for every gift to be signed by site Executive Directors. Serve as primary point of contact for all 3rd party donation processing vendors.
Mailing lists, queries and reports: Pull necessary segmented lists from the database for various donor lists, newsletters, solicitations and other mailings or e-blasts for all sites. Run standard reports and create custom reports as needed to track progress toward goals.
Import/export data: Regularly import and export data from other systems, such as Convio Luminate, and Co-Pilot into and out of Raisers Edge.
Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Professional Requirements (Skills & Qualifications)
In addition to the requirements below, College Possible staff and service members are expected to demonstrate the Idealistic Leader traits of Strive to be Delightful, Energize those in your Presence, Keep Your Eyes on the Prize, Challenge Cynicism, Practice Empathy, Learn to be Grateful and Have Fun, as expressed in our organizational value statement and have a significant commitment to the mission of helping low-income students earn admission to college and persist toward degree completion.
· Associate’s degree in related field required.
Related Work Experience:
· One years’ experience in database management or equivalent experience required;
· Experience with Raisers Edge and Convio Luminate preferred.
· Strong computer skills, including demonstrated proficiency in: Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
· Ability to function in a complex, multi-site matrix organization;
· Outstanding attention to detail;
· Superb project management skills;
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively interpret data and reports;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills;
· Self-starter with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously;
· Problem solver; flexible and adapt easily to change;
· Attention to detail, including proofreading and project follow-through.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply at: www.CollegePossible.org/careers Include a resume and cover letter.