Full Time Contract
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Malaria Technical Advisor to join our team in Porto-Novo, Benin.
The Malaria Technical Advisor will lead the technical direction of the project working closely with technical specialist to provide technical support on malaria prevention and vector control at the central level and departmental level
The successful candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree in Malariology, Public Health, Entomology, or related field
- At least five years’ experience of working in malaria prevention and vector control programmes
- Experience and understanding of health systems strengthening
- Experience in planning, implementation, data management, of a large, multi-country, multi-year projects
- Experience organising and working with teams to produce high-quality deliverables
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.