1175 Howard Street
The Programs Data Manager is responsible for the overall management, maintenance, and analysis of all SVDP programs data; including but not limited to overseeing accurate input of information and data into the ETO (Efforts to Outcomes) database software. This person will act as the ETO administrator to create reports and work closely with ETO experts, the SVDP Program Directors, and Leadership to complete data reports, analysis and other data-related tasks. This position will also be responsible to gathering/capturing program data from other systems including but limited to CHANGES, ONE System and others and translating to ETO or other SVDP internal data systems. This position will develop, enhance, and implement SVDP program data policies, and procedures, as well as provide training, and technical support to staff as it pertains to accurately recording SVDP program data, running reports, and making enhancements to the ETO database. This position reports directly to the Director of Program Operations.
- Work as an ETO Administrator to support all aspects of data entry, reporting, and analysis for ETO Results system.
- Methodical input and generation of program data reports to ensure accurate and relevant information is recorded and maintained.
- Create ETO end user accounts as requested, contact records, and program records, and make system enhancements to ETO database as needed/requested.
- Review current ETO records to ensure no duplicate accounts are created.
- Identify inaccurate or incomplete data and proactively work with team members to cleanse and enhance the database.
- Key role assisting the Director of Program Operations and Program Directors in implementing best practice policies to best capture, store, and analyze programs data.
- Create program impact detailing quantitative and qualitative achievements, along with narrative descriptions of impact achieved in coordination with Director of Program Operations, other directors and partners as needed.
- Make recommendations on best data practices to SVDP Executive team. Develop and implement programs data policies and procedures.
- Regularly coordinate and facilitate staff trainings on ETO and other programs database systems.
- Provide technical support and assistance on using ETO and other database systems as needed and requested.
- Check completed work for errors and make corrections as needed promptly.
- Store completed program reports, and documents in safe designated locations.
- Key lead in preparing monthly data reports for various purposes and on multiple programs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Key role in compiling data for grants and funders reports as needed/requested.
- Attend regular SVDP staff meetings and other meetings with the Director of Program Operations as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA degree in IT, IS, CS, or related field. Four years direct experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with information systems, cloud computing, database management and analysis or related field.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with ETO database systems.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing, information systems and data management.
- Have extensive knowledge of quality assurance and continuous quality improvement as it relates to data, data management and information systems.
- Must be able to problem solve technical issues and challenges promptly and effectively.
- Superior follow-through and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient high level user of Microsoft office suites.
- Efficient user of Adobe suites.
- Demonstrated skills in program start up and development.
- Excellent ability to read, write and speak using English.
- Working knowledge of San Francisco and Bay Area community resources and referrals.
- Working knowledge of local social services systems in particular HSA, HSH, and FCS is preferred.
- Well versed in SQL is preferred>
- Strong initiative and ability to work both independently and cooperatively.
- Customer responsiveness: experience in providing good customer service, accurate information and resolving problems in a professional and satisfactory manner.
- Ability to work well with people of various genders and cultures.
- Ability to work well independently and understand when to seek advice and/or supervision.
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries with co-workers, clients, volunteers and staff.
- Commitment to the mission of St. Vincent de Paul Society of San Francisco.
The St. Vincent de Paul Society of San Francisco is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction.
Kaiser paid in full for employee, voluntary dental, vision, life insurance and 403b retirement plan
Level of Language Proficiency
Above average oral, written and ability to read English
Minimum Education Required