The Coordinator, Program Operations serves as a key hub for numerous aspects of organizational operations with a primary focus on program operations. The primary responsibility is to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and interdependent coordination of activities across PMD Alliance. The Coordinator, Program Operations must continually seek solutions to improve communications and system efficiency with the goal of seamless user experience and customer service. As a core function in the organizational infrastructure, the Coordinator, Program Operations often acts as the first contact with the community and therefore must be a person able to embody the culture, vision, personality and purpose of the organization at all times.
PMD Alliance is a fast-paced organization committed to continual learning, growth and development. We strive to fulfill unmet needs by delivering services in cost effective, efficient, and meaningful ways. Although a non-profit, we are also a business that must balance competing needs to ensure we do the greatest good for the largest number of people in a transformational manner. This culture and organizational model requires each team member to be both nimble and highly focused, both as an individual contributor and integrated team member.
All members of the PMD Alliance team commit to and embrace a set of beliefs. These beliefs are intentionally placed above the specific duties as PMD Alliance considers consistency in living these values and beliefs a core part of each board and staff member’s role:
• People are more than their disease. – Programs will be life-giving and engaging, not simply informative. – Human connection is a fundamental need; we pay equal attention to living well and learning.
• Transparency is a cornerstone of trust. – Stakeholder engagement rises from shared and open communication. – Information is power. We do not withhold information from the people we serve.
• Partnership offers collective success. – We support existing services in the community; we do not duplicate. – Each partner has a unique role to play; we seek to amplify our partners’ contributions.
• Sustainability is the essence of organizational health. – Financial health is a shared responsibility. – With effective communication & programs, partners will remain invested in PMDAlliance sustainability.
• Stretching and risk-taking are imperatives. – Creation of cutting edge, innovative low cost/high impact service is essential. – Programs must exhilarate the mind, warm the heart, and awaken the body. – Risking failure is an essential part of learning and growth.
Duties specific to the Operations Coordinator role:
• Utilize project management software/tools to oversee seamless program planning and execution
• Report queries for program and philanthropic needs including tracking programmatic trends to inform program development and inform VP, Programs when attendance is not trending to meet goals.
• Manage online processes in all pertinent web-based platforms such as Asana and Outlook to maximize efficiencies.
• Manage program SharePoint file maintenance to ensure documents can be found and are in the right location
• Participate in program planning meetings to ensure cohesive processes and efficiencies
• Identify and create solutions for process inefficiencies systemwide
• Send reminders to all program registrants in advance of programs
• Support Program delivery and operations
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting for program operations
• Coordinate and manage access for strategic partner-related programs.
• Manage, upload and keep organized PMD Alliance YouTube Channel
• Assist with data mining and provide analysis to inform program growth and strategy
• Support/Work with Manager, Digital Design in delivery of Zoom training and education systemwide
• Creation of surveys for pre-event programming and extraction of and analysis of data
• Contact attendees to secure pre-event surveys are completed in advance
• Put together materials for in person programs
• Ship materials for in person programs in advance of program date
• Store a complete selection of all marketing and program materials to be sent as needed
• Collate and mail newly diagnosed packets to physicians
• Back up collecting mail and making deposits in Director, Operations absence
• Ensure speakers (including physicians, APP) full contact information is added to SharePoint and website listings
• Advanced computer and Microsoft Office skills, experience with Salesforce, Asana and other web-based applications preferred
• Associates degree, bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Advanced understanding and ability to utilize and maximize social media
• Excellent customer service skills with high emotional intelligence
• Exceptional attention to detail, ability to track large amounts of data in an organized, efficient manner
• Strong problem-solving skills, with an ability to redirect issues and concerns to the appropriate role
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to store program and organizational materials
• Close proximity to a Post Office
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Ability to function in an independent home-based office with room for storage
• Friendly and professional demeanor, both internally and externally
• Exceptional spelling, grammar and editing skills
• Understanding of movement disorders strongly preferred
• Ability to create and develop immediate rapport with the community
The Coordinator, Program Operations serves as a key hub for numerous aspects of organizational operations with a primary focus on program operations. The primary responsibility is to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and…
PMD Alliance recognizes that healthcare is critical for the mental and physical well-being of our employees. As part of our commitment to foster a healthy work environment and offer a competitive compensation package, we are able to offer a rich menu of benefits and generous PTO program.
PMD Alliance recognizes that healthcare is critical for the mental and physical well-being of our employees. As part of our commitment to foster a healthy work environment and…