At Last Mile Health, we make bold commitments that inspire innovation. Do you have a record of motivating partners to boldly commit to social change?
As the Director of Development reporting to the Chief Development Officer, you will help lead the P&D team to raise upwards of $15 million annually through the engagement and cultivation of a values-aligned donor community. In concert with a four-person team, you will explore new funding opportunities and extend existing partnerships to finance our global expansion.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary relationship manager for a significant number of partners, private-sector donors, and peer organizations
- Grow our funding streams by 20% and build a pipeline of at least 50 highly-aligned prospective partners over the next 12-18 months
- Lead our participation in critical forums, including Skoll World Forum, World Economic Forum, World Health Assembly, and United Nations General Assembly Week
- Craft inspiring content that motivates our partners to act, including pitch decks and proposals
- Build the P&D team through high-touch mentoring of an incredible group of portfolio managers, regularly engaging with our Board and Advisors, and strengthening our systems
- Be available to travel up to 15%
What You'll Bring
- You are a seasoned development professional and have repeatedly raised several million dollars annually
- You are a skilled manager and coach who has experience building the capacity of your team
- You have built long-term relationships with high-profile and high-net worth individuals and institutions
- You have led fundraising campaigns from start to finish, including goal-setting, work-planning, and systems development
- U.S. work authorization
You'll Impress Us If
- You have done this work in the health sector
- You are skilled with Salesforce
- You have a MBA, MPP, or MPH
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world's most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. Last Mile Health is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Boston and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Minimum Education Required