Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world class curricula for PK-12, seeks an experienced Renewals Account manager to join our dynamic, dedicated team. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The uncompromising curriculum from Great Minds assumes that every child is capable of greatness. We bring teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™, and PhD Science™, all give school teachers what they need to take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
The Accounts Manager-Renewals will play an active role in achieving the organizational mission of Great Minds. Reporting directly to Inside Sales Manager, the Accounts Manager - Renewals will be responsible for managing a large territory of existing clients to close the renewal of consumable and digital materials with the goal of high retention and expansion. This is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, dedicated, and passionate individual to apply his or her skills to support the business growth and mission of Great Minds.
Specifically, the Accounts Manager will:
- Manage a large territory of existing clients to close the renewal of consumable and digital materials with the goal of high retention and expansion.
- Understand the general health of the clients’ implementation to refer training and implementation support when necessary Work closely with outside sales partners when account has opportunity for expansion, needs implementation support, or could become a lost customer Form relationship with procurement departments and understand their process and timeline for annual purchases
- Create quotes for Renewal Business
- When a Renewal purchase requires an RFP or a curriculum review meeting, work with appropriate person to complete these requests
- Some experience working with customers in a customer service or inside sales capacity
- Highly organized and methodical (bookkeeping, collections, telemarketing experience fits)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Goal oriented – AA’s will be dealing with a very high volume of sales and they need to “get them all.” Looking for short cuts or not having a good work ethic could be disastrous.
- Salesforce experience a big plus but will train
- A strong passion for education
- Excellent benefits package
This position is located in Novi, MI
Please send a resume and cover letter to apply.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Minimum Education Required