43-31 39th Street
Responsible for the coordination and monitoring of service delivery and supervision of home care workers to cases provided by certified agencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assigns workers initially and on-going as needed basis to clients served under these contracts.
- Contacts clients to determine quality of services.
- Coordinates care in a team approach with nurses and home care workers
- Communicates promptly to contract agencies of all service issues/problems in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Maintains record keeping/documentation in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Inputs daily changes into the computer system. Reconciles discrepancies promptly with contact source.
- Ensures that workers are evaluated both administratively and professionally as required.
- Participates in employee discipline as appropriate, re-enforcing policies and procedures to workers.
- Assists Compliance Department with in-service information to workers.
- Assists in implementation of policies and procedures and ensures compliance to agency standards.
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities.
- Rotates on-call responsibilities.
- Assists in payroll procedures and duty sheet research and processing as needed.
- Communicates with client and aide, in accordance with providing safe and adequate service
- Acts as a resource person to the aide for information about agencies policy, procedure, and contract related information.
- Responsible for documenting and investigating incidents, accidents, and complaints.
- Assists in covering additional caseloads in absence of team members, when needed.
- Conducts field visits in accordance with contractual guidelines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and a second language (Spanish required)
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, Attn: Mariana Nieto or Fax: (718) 706-2475. Indicate "Bilingual - Home Care Coordinator" in the subject line. EOE