Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
The Accounts Executive position would be accountable for supporting the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of SOLS 24/7 Malaysia. He/She would work alongside the Accounting Manager and be a part of our accounts team, which recognizes hard work and passion for numbers.
What will I do?
Accounting & Reporting
- Petty cash. Control and handle petty cash claims and cash in advance request from staff.
- Perform daily/weekly Bank reconciliation.
- Follow up payments from Donors and Clients;
- Check and verify all invoices received are valid; process payment to Business Partners, Govt/Statutory Bodies, etc. on weekly basis.
- Daily/weekly posting of accounting transactions into Accounting System
- Prepare Profit and Loss report and balance sheet reconciliation at every month end to ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting records.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of revenues and expenses while resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities;
- Coordinating activities with other departments and handle enquiries for all Accounts related matters.;
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time;
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): time management, organization, communication, Knowledge of Accounting System, Microsoft Excel
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in SOLS 24/7 Taman Sri Sinar, Segambut.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
What do I get ?
-For internationals: visa and basic accommodation
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required