Part Time Temporary
Details: Based on experience
29 Crafts Street, Suite 150
FCD Prevention Works is the leading international nonprofit provider of school-based substance abuse prevention services. We are looking to fill a part-time, grant-funded social media manager position. The social media manager will be responsible for creating a master social media strategy and plan for a small nonprofit organization. The successful candidate will develop and administer cohesive, valuable social media content that is designed to inform users, enhance the organization’s brand, and create an interactive relationship between the organization and online constituents. The successful candidate will also collect and review organizational social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
· Work interdepartmentally to develop social media campaigns
· Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends
· Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
· Experience in social media management
· Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
· Strong copywriting and creative skills
· Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform
· Experience working with non-profit organizations is preferred
N/A This is a temporary, grant-funded position.
Minimum Education Required