We are New York City's top-performing and fastest-growing charter school network, and we are fundamentally reshaping public education. To ensure long-lasting change and a school model that will prepare current and future generations of children from all backgrounds with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life, we have reconceived every aspect of school design, from elementary to high school. We now need a results-driven Facilities Project Associate to join our Network Operations team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Operations, the Facilities Project Associate will partner with a fast-paced and forward-thinking team to support the maintenance of safe, functional and aesthetically beautiful learning spaces for our scholars.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and disseminating information and tools to support school based operations teams in facilities management;
- Serving as a liaison between school based operations teams, building management personnel, and third-party vendors to support with ongoing public school building maintenance;
- Providing real-time customer service to school-based teams in order to maintain operational efficiency across our network;
- Coordinating planned and preventative maintenance programs in all school buildings on a rotating basis;
- Providing recommendations for improvements in systems and processes;
- Assisting the network Facilities Team with tactical planning for the facilities team's goals and objectives;
- Creating project plans and timelines to support team priorities and goals;
- Streamlining information and data systems to standardize reporting structures across our network of schools; and
- Identifying trends in school facilities data and provide thoughtful, actionable solutions.
Successful candidates should also have the following previous experiences and characteristics:
- Understand the value of every detail in the complex task of managing school facilities issues, ensuring timeliness and excellence across our schools;
- Can successfully develop project plans that forecast challenges and reflect strong understanding of our operational school model;
- Have exceptional communication skills – verbal and written;
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to motivate and collaborate;
- Are strong advocates for our schools who consistently demonstrate excellence and innovation in their facilities and aesthetics, and support our growing operations teams to do the same; and
- Utilize their successful relationships to maximize our efficiency as a network.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.