FUIDRAISING FOR SOCIAL PROJECT IN THE ANDES OF PERU (opportunity online or in the field)
- Job posted by Sharing dreams Project
Details: 20 to 30 % of the total amount collected,Real amount, without hidden tricks or discounts.
Sharing dreams project is a small local non-profit organization legally established that works since 2009 directly with populations living in extreme poverty and subject to economic and cultural exclusion, in the central Peruvian Andes, we develop our social work in a fairly direct way, we have several projects related to human rights, health, gender equity, educational support for children at risk, ecology, empowerment of women and improvement of the living conditions of Quechua immigrants and their families.
Because we work in a self-funded way, we need new resources to keep our organization alive and continue with our social work here in Peru, for this reason, we need the participation of motivated people to help us with contact and obtaining new resources to be able to continue.
- research and contact of new funding sources
- Drafting project proposals and activities
- Communication and building relationships with current and potential donors
- Schedule, prepare, coordinate and attend meetings and various events
- carry out campaigns or activities (practices or on-line) of obtaining funds
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Assist in administrative tasks
- be over 21 years
- Serious person and committed to humanitarian causes and help others.
- Preferably with a fluid communication and human interaction, financial and organizational level (the latter optional) in a European, North American or Asian environment
- have training and / or some experience in the area of fundraising
- English speaker.
- It would be ideal to have some level of Spanish, (optional)
- Openly share new ideas and information with the work team.
- contact via social network or Skype
- have the capacity to initiate
- good communication and creative skills
- Ability to cultivate interpersonal skills
- Ability to use the basic Office package
*** online opportunity
Our organization is driven by people with real motivation, training and experience in humanitarian and social areas, our work has more than 9 years of intense social work, this gives us the experience to develop and offer a genuine and Real work, our project is direct social work in areas where they are the largest Number Of people in extreme poverty in Peru, and where still survives the true culture of Peru, Andean culture cradle of Inca civilization. If you are one of the people who want to do a real job in a place where you can still see the living culture of Andean-Inca Peru, this is your place
- be an integral part of a non-profit organization legally recognized and with proven social work.
- develop practical experience in the area,
- accommodation without cost (in case of being present)
- documents and certifications issued by a legal and recognized organization.
- salary based on percentages, we offer a minimum of 30% in relation to the total collected, with vision of a percentage increase in the future.
- If you want a higher level of involvement with our organization in the same field, possibility of developing other paid activities, give courses, and direct other projects, with a salary of between 30 to 40% of the total achieved.
- validation, experience and development of internship activities, validations and agreements for this concept with universities.
Level of Language Proficiency
English, Basic Spanish
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more details visit our website:
our page on Facebook:
In order to participate, send us the Application Form that is on our website.
*** our work and organization are serious, please send us your request if you are determined to collaborate with this role, we will only respond to requests made seriously, responsibility and determination, thank you.