Tel Aviv District
The Jaffa Institute is seeking a full-time Grants and Development Coordinator for our English-speaking Grants and Development Department!
The tasks of the position are:
· To establish and maintain donor relations through writing and editing grants related materials.
· To contribute to the organization's online presence through social media, including Facebook and Instagram.
· To write and publish English PR materials, including quarterly newsletters and other documents as needed.
· To participate in volunteer and donor visits to the Jaffa Institute’s program sites.
· Native English – excellent writing abilities
· 1+ year experience in writing, grants, fundraising, or in a nonprofit related position
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Ability to work and collaborate well with a team
· Hebrew language capabilities
· Tech savvy (Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp, Canva)
· Experience with public speaking
Level of Language Proficiency
- Native English: Reading, Writing, Speaking
- Basic Hebrew
Minimum Education Required