Endeavor’s New York office is looking for a dynamic professional for a role in supporting our CEO. Our ideal candidate believes entrepreneurs can change the world, is global in mindset and experience, mission-oriented, and passionate about having a transformational impact on entrepreneurs.
This is a mission-critical, highly visible role that is exposed to all aspects of managing a 500+ person international organization. While there is give and take and minutia at times, this role will allow you to build your network, and learn from the greatest business minds in the world. In short, it’s like an MBA program that pays you.
This is a permanent position that is available to start immediately.
The goal of the Executive Assistant to the CEO is to be a force multiplier for Endeavor’s co-founder and leader of our 500+ person team, 2500 Endeavor Entrepreneurs, and worldwide network spanning 40 markets around the globe. Done well, your job is to minimize distractions, to act as a gatekeeper, and to ensure that the CEO is focused on tasks that no one else in the organization can do.
Your time will be spent with the following activities:
- Strategic Communication: Acting as the glue that holds the organization together by communicating and following up on strategic initiatives, and filling in the gaps where needed; comfortably communicating on behalf of CEO to external C-suite executives, internal associates, and everyone in between.
- Executive Office Management: Managing all aspects of highly complex international business travel: Air/Ground/Lodging/Visas/Phone; printing calendars; drafting email correspondence on behalf of CEO; email inbox maintenance; maintaining and trouble-shooting office technology; submitting expense reports.
- Board & Network Coordination: Interacting and developing relationships with the most important people in the network, and their respective teams; planning and attending Global Board meetings, Board Chair Gatherings, and International Selection Panels; taking ownership of the most VIP relationships in the network.
- Calendaring & Coordination: Scheduling internal and external meetings and calls as well as personal appointments. Interacting with CEO’s family, and household staff to coordinate household alongside CEO; coordinating professional and family calendars.
- Other Duties as Assigned: This is a “no job is too big or small” type of role, and requires someone “on the team” willing to do whatever is needed to support the CEO.
Endeavor's global network benefits from a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are committed to fostering a supportive and inclusive environment for our workforce, and actively encourage candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply for this position.
- Driven and energized by challenges;
- Superhuman attention to detail and memory;
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written;
- Timely, reliable, humble, and rock-solid on integrity;
- Thick skin, with hospitality focus and mindset;
- Patience, with the ability to remain calm in stressful situations;
- Highly flexible and able to adapt seamlessly to constantly changing priorities;
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside 9-5, and from the CEO's home office in Brooklyn, to meet the demands of a global organization.
- Prior Experience: At least 2 years supporting a busy executive, or working in events/logistics, etc.
- Interest in entrepreneurship, business, economics.
- Brooklyn-based, ideally.
- Prior experience with G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Zoom.
- Passionate: You are mission-oriented and believe in Endeavor’s model to change the world through high-impact entrepreneurship.
- Analytical and a Learner: You are curious and excited to support our CEO.. You know how to ask the right questions and are resourceful.
- Relationship-builder: You’re comfortable working across cultures and have interpersonal and communication skills needed to build trust with our entrepreneurs, partners and teams from over 40 markets.
- Agile: You are comfortable wearing many hats, juggling multiple projects, are open to change and can connect the dots to problem-solve creatively. You don’t fold under pressure.
- Do-er: You are organized and process-oriented. You get things done and don’t let the ball drop.
- Strategic: You can identify gaps that need to be filled to improve processes, problem-solve and anticipate challenges.