11035 NE Sandy Blvd.
Full Time, Full Benefits
Portland Outpatient (2 regular and 1 Bilingual Position)
Oregon City Outpatient (1 Open Position)
Beaverton Outpatient ( 1 Open Position)
The Administrative Specialist is responsible for performing multifaceted general administrative services in the dynamic environment of an Outpatient clinic setting. They will play an integral role in coordinating the scheduling of client appointments; performing verification checks of client eligibility of insurance and authorization for services; and checking-in clients/families/visitors. The Administrative Specialist will also assist with daily administrative operations of the clinic such as opening and/or closing the clinic.
The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy interacting with people and children, be able to engage in problem solving, and tactfully respond to challenges that may arise in the waiting area.
Program: Outpatient Services
Education and Work Experience:
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- One year experience in an office setting
- Intermediate level computer capabilities in use of data bases, web-based environments, word processing, email and spreadsheets
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Knowledge of non-profit sector
- Knowledge of electronic health records
- Pass a DHS criminal history background
- Meets agency driving requirements
Pay Rate: $13.50 - $13.81
Pay Rate Bilingual: $14.72-15.05
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Please specify your preferred location in the subject line.
o For consideration at the Portland location reference job code “AS-445”
o For consideration at the Beaverton location reference job code “AS-451”
o For consideration at the Oregon City location reference job code “AS-462”
Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services at (503)736-9759 and add "Administrative Specialist" on your cover letter.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
No Phone Calls Please
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
Minimum Education Required