We Never Say No. We Never Give up. We Never Turn Anyone Away.
Wood’s Homes is a multi-service, nationally accredited non-profit children’s mental health centre based in Calgary. Today we have over 450 employees and provide more than 40 programs for 28,000 children and their families each year in Calgary, Lethbridge, Canmore, Strathmore, Fort McMurray and Fort Smith, N.W.T.
Commitment to high-risk adolescents, challenged with some very tough issues, is not easy. These are the times when our frontline workers spring into action. The type of work we do requires quick thinking, confidence, forgiveness and persistence.
We are currently seeking a Program Supervisor to support our Community Resource Team (CRT) Program. The CRT Program provides 24 hour crisis phone support, text, live-chat, and a mobile crisis response team which serves families, individuals and the community by providing immediate and highly responsive crisis intervention services and connection to community support.
The Program Supervisor is responsible for the development, management and supervision of one designated department or program.
This position reports to the Director.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
· Provide weekly supervision, staff training, evaluation, recruitment and any disciplinary action necessary within the guidelines set by Senior Management to all program staff.
· Ensures that approved clinical case management and record keeping procedures are practiced according to Wood’s quality improvement guidelines.
· Assists/advises managers, supervisors and programs re day to day operations as needed and shares regular on-call responsibilities for the agency.
· Assumes responsibility for the development, review and adherence of the program budget.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
· Degree in Social Sciences or related field at the undergraduate level required (graduate preferred).
· Experience and demonstrated skill working with young people and families.
· Experience and demonstrated skill in supervising/managing staff.
· Superior interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
· Good clinical acumen.
· Personal suitability is important.
Please visit us at www.woodshomes.ca for more information about our organization.
Wood’s Homes is proud to be awarded one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Canada for 2011 and 2012, as well as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women in 2011. We offer an exceptional benefits package including vision, dental, extended health, a generous Group Registered Pension Plan and a Computer Literacy Incentive Plan.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume to Wood’s Homes – Human Resources Department (Parkdale Campus) via email to: email@example.com. Please quote competition code ‘Last Name, First Name, CRT Program Supervisor’ in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.