Do you have a passion for diversifying the teaching pool to positively impact the lives of students in K-12 public education? Are you excited for and motivated by the opportunity to develop and grow new programs across the country?
We’re looking for a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, is strategic and results-oriented, excels at critical thinking, and has outstanding recruiting and interpersonal skills to be our Manager of Recruitment for the Summit Learning Teacher Residency.
The Manager of Recruitment for the Summit Learning Teacher Residency is responsible for planning and executing outreach strategies to develop a high-quality and diverse annual applicant pool, and to support the expansion of the program. The ideal candidate is strategic and results-oriented, excels at critical thinking, has exceptional interpersonal and recruiting skills, and a track record of customer service orientation. The candidate must be a highly motivated individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and wants to positively impact the lives of students by improving K-12 public education. Occasional travel required for this position.
Learn more about the Summit Learning Teacher Residency here.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Commitment to uphold Summit’s values, belief that all children deserve a rigorous and equitable education that prepares them for college and for life.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3-5 years prior experience in recruitment and/or university admissions is required.
- 2+ years of exemplary teaching experience or experience in an education-related field is preferred.
- Prior experience balancing multiple projects against ambitious deadlines is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Platforms, including Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides.
- Clear health and background check.
Minimum Education Required