Grants and Information Officer - South Sudan, Juba
Based: in Juba, South Sudan with some travel to other field locations
Start date: November 2018
Contract length: 1 year, with possibility to extend depending on future funding
An experienced, proactive individual is sought to support the coordination of donor proposals, reports, and project knowledge management systems within the South Sudan Programme.
The role will involve:
- working closely with the Grants Information Coordinator, project staff, advisors and managers in drafting and editing donor proposals and reports
- ensuring compliance with various donor regulations, Tearfund policies and government processes
- supporting on gleaning learning and good practice
- documenting project reviews, evaluations and success stories
- regular travel to other South Sudan Programme field sites.
Proven experience with donors and multilateral donor mechanisms is essential for this role, as is experience in grant management, proposal development (including theory of change, logframe and budgets) donor reporting, project cycle management and implementation. Applicants will have a graduate degree in a related field or qualification in development, international relations, communications or journalism. Does your skill set match this criteria? If so, this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, and representation and networking abilities. The post holder will be a highly adaptable team player with excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs. We would expect applicants to be able to demonstrate a clear and specific desire to work in this country.
All posts involve potential contact with children and the recruitment process will include specific checks related to child protection issues.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For further information, or to apply, please use the link.