9011 Leesburg Pike
Jill’s House is one of the nation’s leading overnight respite care providers for families raising children with profound intellectual disabilities. We give kids an overnight experience bursting with fun, engaging, and accessible activities, which they often cannot get anywhere else. Meanwhile their parents get a much-needed break from caregiving responsibilities so they can rest. Our 42,000 square-foot respite resort in the Washington D.C. area is the first of its kind and the largest in the world. We are a Christian non-profit, committed to loving and walking alongside these families.
We are looking for an enthusiastic fundraising professional with a demonstrated relationship with Jesus Christ, a great sense of humor, and strong skills in detail management to help coordinate and execute our advancement efforts. The Advancement Coordinator will report to the Events and Corporate Relations Manager.
- Assist the Events and Corporate Relations Manager in executing all Jill's House Advancement events.
- Manage relationships with vendors & caterers, book event space, arrange food and beverage, order all supplies/decorations, coordinate audiovisual equipment & operation.
- Secure and manage the staff and volunteers working at the event.
- Organize and manage the invitation, registration and attendee check-in processes.
- Manage and grow third-party fundraisers.
- Process gift acknowledgements and personalized notes of gratitude.
- Execute revenue reporting for events as needed.
- Execute other responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 1-2 years of experience in non-profit fundraising.
- A profession of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrated analytical and fundraising skills with the ability to process data strategically.
- Strong commitment to execution of timely tasks and attention to detail.
- Possess a joyful, professional conduct with a strong emphasis in customer service while interacting with donors via email, phone or in person.
- Experience in database administration and Raisers Edge strongly preferred.
Jill's House offers a competitive salary – based on experience, PTO plans, flexible schedule, and a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 403b with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, click on the link above and complete the online employment application. Be sure to attach your resume and cover letter.